SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE
The 42d Contracting Squadron, Maxwell AFB, AL, is seeking sources that can provide Multi-Cam Plate Carriers (see attached Statement of Requirements (SOR)). All feedback and information received may be used to determine the appropriate acquisition strategy.
NOTES OF IMPORTANCE:
- A solicitation does not exist for this requirement. This is only a sources sought, so please do not submit proposals. The Government does not intend to award a contract on the basis of this sources sought.
- If the Government decides to pursue a solicitation, portions of your responses to this sources sought may be incorporated into the final solicitation. Respondents are discouraged from submitting any information deemed competition-sensitive or proprietary.
- Respondents will not be reimbursed for any costs incurred in responding to this sources sought. Information submitted will not be returned to the respective respondents.
- Oral submissions of information will not be considered in response to this sources sought.
To assist the Government in developing a potential acquisition strategy, please provide the following information:
- Company name, address, point of contact, voice and fax telephone numbers and e-mail address.
- Type of business, (i.e., small, small disadvantaged, woman-owned, Hub Zone, serviced-disabled veteran-owned small business, large business, etc.), under North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) 315990.
- Under which NAICS code does your company usually provide the requirements described in the attached SOR? Please provide rationale for your answer if different from NAICS 315990.
- Please describe any customary commercial contract terms or conditions that you feel would make any resulting contract more effective if applicable.
CAPABILITIES: The Government is seeking qualified, experienced sources interested in providing Assault Backpacks (see attached (SOR). Please address the following regarding your capabilities in meeting the requirements below:
- Is your company capable of meeting the entire requirement?
- If your response to question 2a. above is “Yes”, please provide supporting documentation that clearly demonstrates your company’s ability to meet this requirement.
RESPONSES: E-mail responses to this sources sought to the points of contact identifed below. The due date and time for responses to this sources sought is at 12:00 PM Central Standard Time on 31 August 2020.
Randal Rose (Contract Specialist) @ email@example.com (334) 953-6170 or Jeremey Kersey (Contracting Officer) @ firstname.lastname@example.org (334) 953-3526.