- Install (9) new customer provided 55” monitors that will connect to the hospital KIOSK patient information system.
- Provide and install CAT6 cabling from each monitor to a designated telecommunications room. Installation will contain J-hooks, labeling, terminations, and testing.
- Provide and install sleeves and fire protection through fire rated walls.
- Provide electrical service for (2) monitor locations.
- Remove and turn over old TV/monitors to customer.
- Patch and paint arear behind monitors if required.
- Install and make connections for the HDMI converter at each Monitor location.
- Provide and install (1) wall mounted equipment support shelf in close proximity to electrical source.
F2Q4010258AW01 – Sources Sought – QFlow expansion
This content is provided for members of the U.S. Veteran Business Alliance by Bidspeed
Bidspeed helps small business contractors win government contracts by dynamically combining several thousand publicly available data sources to provide detailed information and intelligence to government contractors, agencies, and advocacy organizations.