IAW FAR 9.2 this synopsis constitutes notice that the Air Force has Qualification Requirements (QRs) for the repair of the item listed below. This means a company must go through a source approval process. The qualification document is 5998-01-265-1040.
The QR is provided as a "document package" with this synopsis. This is not a solicitation. This is not a request for proposal (RFP). The approximate issue date is Sep 9, 2021.
1. National Stock Number (NSN): 5998-01-265-1040
2. Part Number (P/N): 762R370G01
3. Noun: Protection and Control Assembly
4. Application: F-16 C/D Dual Mode Transmitter
5. Expendability,Recoverability, Reparability Category (ERRC) Code: T
6. North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code: 811219
7. Spares or Repair: Repair
8. Repair Data/Repair Qualificatin Requirements.: Please see the attached Repair Data List (RDL) and Repair Qualification Requirements (RQR).
Please submit your data requests to the email listed below:
AFLCMC/EZGTP SO-E (Public Sales Office)
6032 Fir Ave., Bldg 1237
Hill AFB, UT 84056-5820