SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE: EQ9PMF-20-0033
TITLE: O&M and Elevator Maintenance Services USGS Campus Menlo Park CA
This is a Sources Sought Notice / request for information for market research purposes only per Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Part 10. This Sources Sought announcement is not a pre-solicitation notice or request for proposals/quotations and does not obligate the Government to issue a solicitation or award of a contract.
REQUIREMENT: This notice is issued by U.S. General Services Administration (GSA), Region 9, Public Building Service, Acquisition Management Division, San Francisco CA 94102 to identify sources capable of performing the work required in the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Performance-Based Statement of Work (PBSOW).
This acquisition will set aside 100% for the Small Business 8(a) program. The offeror must be a small business 8(a) firm and capable of performing work under the NAICS Classification 561210 (Maintenance of Office Buildings, e.g. O&M Services). This notice in no way obligates the Government to any further action.
The contemplated NAICS code is 561210 and size standard is 41.5 million.
ANTICIPATED PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: The period of performance is anticipated to be from 05/01/2021 thru 4/30/2024 for one base year and two options. (Subject to change at the discretion of the Government)
Note: This location is currently under the disposal process. The final disposal date is to be determined and the POP will end at the time of the disposal completion.
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE:
United States Geological Survey (USGS) Campus
345 Middlefield Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025-3561
SCOPE OF WORK:
This is a Performance Based Statement of Work (PBSOW). The Contractor shall provide management, supervision, labor, travel costs, materials, equipment, and supplies (plus any associated costs for obtaining supplies, for example parking, shipping costs, etc) and shall be responsible for the efficient, effective, economical, and satisfactory operation, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, repair of equipment and systems, including vertical transportation and all related services, located within the property line of the location at United States Geological Survey (USGS) Campus, 345 Middlefield Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025-3561
System Requirement (but not limited to)
1. Electrical systems and equipment.
2. Mechanical, plumbing, building automation systems (BAS) where applicable, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and equipment.
3. Fire protection and life safety systems and equipment.
4. All Control Systems.
5. Architectural and structural systems, fixtures, and equipment within the site (to the property line).
6. Service request desk operations, to include record keeping using a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) as well as other administrative functions.
7. Maintenance of landscape irrigation systems, with the exception of above-ground elements (e.g., sprinkler heads) in landscaped areas.
8. Locks and keycard systems.
9. Dock levelers.
10. Elevator and vertical transportation equipment.
11. Deionizing watering system.
12. Fork lift, man lift, JLG lift, and all electrical carts.
13. Card Key/Security System for Buildings: 1, 2, & 15.
Excluded from this scope are:
1. Building perimeter and tenant agency security alarm systems.
2. Telecommunication (e.g., telephone, agency data communication) systems, except as part of covered Control Systems.
3. Equipment owned and operated by tenant agencies.
4. Furnishings (not installed as fixtures).
5. Paper and soap dispensing equipment in restrooms.
6. Kitchen appliances and equipment (but ductwork above the ceiling, grease traps with associated piping, and any fire suppression or fire alarm equipment are included in the scope).
7. Equipment owned by servicing public utilities.
8. Upgrade of software or software licenses (to include Control Systems and CMMS).
9. Fitness center equipment.
10. Lawn sprinkler heads and other above-ground (within landscape areas) components of irrigation systems.
SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION: Companies having capabilities necessary to meet or exceed the stated requirements are invited to provide information to contribute to this market survey/sources sought notice including commercial market information and company information.
Companies may respond to this Sources Sought Notice (Reference to EQ9PMF-20-0033, Title O&M and Elevator Maintenance Services USGS Campus Menlo Park CA) via email to email@example.com by the official closing date and time of September 15 , 2020 at 4:00 p.m., local time (PST) with the following information/Capability Statement.
1. Name of Company, Address and DUNS Number.
2. Point of Contact and Phone Number.
3. Business Size applicable to the NAICS Code: This acquisition will set aside 100% for the Small Business 8(a) program and the applicable NAICS Code is 561210, Maintenance of Office Buildings, e.g. O&M Services and the size standard is $38.5 M.
4. Documentation Verifying Small Business Certification: Please provide the following documentation as it applies to you company.
If claiming 8(a) status, provide a copy of your 8(a) Certificate from SBA. The documentation should also show the business is small under the NAICS code 561210.
5. Statement of Proposal Submission: Statement on how your company will do the work and that your company WILL submit a proposal as a prime contractor if a solicitation is issued as a result of this Sources Sought Notice.
6. Past Performance Information: Evidence of experience in work similar in type and scope to include contract numbers, project titles, and dollar amounts, points of contact and telephone numbers. If two companies are planning to conduct business and submit an offer as a Joint Venture or similar type of teaming agreement, they are requested to provide past performance information on projects of similar scope that they have performed together as a Joint Venture, if available. Providing individual past performance documentation from each company on separate projects where the two did not work together may be considered less relevant.
SAM: Interested parties should register at the System for Award Management (SAM) website as prescribed in FAR Clause 52.204-7 System for Award Management (Oct 2018). SAM can be obtained by accessing the internet at https://www.sam.gov/portal/SAM/ or by calling 1-866-606-8220.
Questions regarding this Sources Sought may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. This IS NOT a request for proposals (RFP/RFQ).
All responses are voluntary, and the Government is not obligated to any costs associated to a submitted response to this announcement.
Disclaimer and Important Notes: This Sources Sought Notice is for market research purposes only and does not constitute a Request for Proposal/Quotation; and, it is not considered to be a commitment by the Government to award a contract nor will the Government pay for any information provided; no basis for claim against the Government shall arise as a result from a response to this Sources Sought Notice or Government use of any information provided.