SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE: EQ9PMF-20-0032 Custodial
TITLE: Custodial and Related Services for Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport – Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Terminal A and B, San Jose, CA.
This is a Sources Sought Notice / request for information for market research purposes only per Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Part 10. This Sources Sought announcement is not a pre-solicitation notice or request for proposals/quotations and does not obligate the Government to issue a solicitation or award of a contract.
REQUIREMENT: This notice is issued by U.S. General Services Administration (GSA), Region 9, Public Building Service, Acquisition Management Division, San Francisco CA 94102 to identify sources capable of performing the work required in the custodial and related services Performance-Based Statement of Work (PBSOW).
This acquisition will set aside 100% for the Small Business 8(a) program. The offeror must be a small business 8(a) firm and capable of performing work under the NAICS Classification 561720 (Janitorial Services). This notice in no way obligates the Government to any further action.
The contemplated NAICS code is 561720 and size standard is 19.5 million.
ANTICIPATED PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: The period of performance is anticipated to be from 04/01/2021 thru 03/31/2026 for one base year and four options. (Subject to change at the discretion of the Government)
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE:
TSA San Jose International Airport
DHS Transportation Security Administration
1701 Airport Blvs. San Jose, CA 95110
Cleaning Hours: 6:00am – 8:00am and 4:00pm – 6:00pm daily, 7 days/week
Gross Area: approximately 4,708 Square Feet
SCOPE OF WORK:
This is a Performance Based Statement of Work (PBSOW). The Contractor shall provide management, supervision, personal, labor, travel costs, tools, materials, equipment, training/certifications, services and supplies (plus any associated costs for obtaining supplies, for example parking, shipping costs, etc.) and shall be responsible for the efficient, effective, economical, and satisfactory operation, except as may be expressly set forth as Government furnished, and otherwise accomplish all actions necessary to or incident to, perform and provide the work efforts described in the contract and all related services, located within the property line of the location at the TSA San Jose International Airport 1701 Airport Blvd., San Jose, CA 95110.
SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION: Companies having capabilities necessary to meet or exceed the stated requirements are invited to provide information to contribute to this market survey/sources sought notice including commercial market information and company information.
Companies may respond to this Sources Sought Notice (Reference to EQ9PMF-20-0032 Custodial, Title Custodial and Related Services for Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport – Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Terminal A and B, San Jose, CA.) via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by the official closing date and time of September 17, 2020 at 4:00 p.m., local time (PST) with the following information/Capability Statement.
1. Name of Company, Address and DUNS Number.
2. Point of Contact and Phone Number.
3. Business Size applicable to the NAICS Code: This acquisition will set aside 100% for the Small Business 8(a) program and the applicable NAICS Code is 561720, Janitorial Services and the size standard is $19.5 M.
4. Documentation Verifying Small Business Certification: Please provide the following documentation as it applies to you company.
If claiming 8(a) status, provide a copy of your 8(a) Certificate from SBA. The documentation should also show the business is small under the NAICS code 561720.
5. Statement of Proposal Submission: Statement on how your company will do the work and that your company WILL submit a proposal as a prime contractor if a solicitation is issued as a result of this Sources Sought Notice.
6. Past Performance Information: Evidence of experience in work similar in type and scope to include contract numbers, project titles, and dollar amounts, points of contact and telephone numbers. If two companies are planning to conduct business and submit an offer as a Joint Venture or similar type of teaming agreement, they are requested to provide past performance information on projects of similar scope that they have performed together as a Joint Venture, if available. Providing individual past performance documentation from each company on separate projects where the two did not work together may be considered less relevant.
SAM: Interested parties should register at the System for Award Management (SAM) website as prescribed in FAR Clause 52.204-7 System for Award Management (Oct 2018). SAM can be obtained by accessing the internet at https://www.sam.gov/portal/SAM/ or by calling 1-866-606-8220.
Questions regarding this Sources Sought may be emailed to email@example.com. and firstname.lastname@example.org . This IS NOT a request for proposals (RFP/RFQ).
All responses are voluntary, and the Government is not obligated to any costs associated to a submitted response to this announcement.
Disclaimer and Important Notes: This Sources Sought Notice is for market research purposes only and does not constitute a Request for Proposal/Quotation; and, it is not considered to be a commitment by the Government to award a contract nor will the Government pay for any information provided; no basis for claim against the Government shall arise as a result from a response to this Sources Sought Notice or Government use of any information provided.