The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) seeks to lease the following space in Bowman (Bowman Co) ND:
City, State: Bowman, ND
County: Bowman County
(See attached map for reference) North: 6th Street NW
East: 3rd Ave SE
South: Hwy 12
West: Farm to Market Road / 11th Ave W
Minimum Usable Square Feet (ABOA): 4,033 sf
Maximum Usable Square Feet (ABOA): 4,033 sf
Rentable Square Feet (RSF): 4,589 sf
Space Type: Office and Related Space
Reserved Parking Spaces for Government Vehicles: 4 (Four) Spaces
Additional Parking Spaces
(available for use at no charge to the Government): 32 (Thirty-Two) Spaces
Full Term: Up to 20 (Twenty) Years
Firm Term: 3 (Three) Years
Termination Rights: 120 days in whole or part
Option Term: n/a
Additional Requirements: n/a
Expressions of Interest Due: 09/08/2020
Market Survey Date (Estimated): TBD
Lease Award Date (Estimated): TBD
Expressions of Interest shall include the following:
1. If existing building, building name and address, and location of the available space within the Building, along with building site/ lot plans, interior layout drawings/pictures (with dimensions shown) reflecting the Space that is being offered.
2. If new construction, site/aerial plans or building site/lot plans showing the location of the proposal land, along with the parcel number (if part of multiple parcels, all parcel numbers associated with the proposed land). Adjacent streets showing proposed ingress/egress shall be shown on the plans.
3. Rentable square feet (RSF) and ANSI/BOMA office area (ABOA) square feet to be offered.
4. Date of space availability.
5. Building or Site Ownership Information. If offeror is not owner, authorization to show property will be required.*
6. Amount of parking available on-site.
7. If existing building, and if the space submitted does not meet the square footage requirements in this advertisement, whether the building or space submitted can be expanded to meet those requirements.
8. Photos of the space or site being submitted, or permission for Market Survey participants to photograph the space or site.
9. For existing buildings, provide information on condition of building systems (roof, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, facade etc.). Alternatively, provide a copy of a recent commercial building inspection or appraisal.
* Any submission received without documentation of ownership and/or written authorization to represent owner(s) will not be considered until such time the documentation has been received. This documentation must be received on or before the due date for Expressions of Interest. In cases where an agent is representing multiple entities, written acknowledgement/ permission from each entity to represent multiple interest parties for the same submission must be submitted prior to the Expressions of Interest due date.
Send Expressions of Interest to:
Name/Title: Damon Moody – AmeriVet Real Estate Services, Inc.
Address: 1850 Bassett Street – Suite 618
Denver, CO 80202
Email Address: Damon.firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Lease Contracting Officer: Scott Ayers
Contract Broker Transaction Manager: Damon Moody
Notice: This is not a solicitation for offers, nor is it a request for proposals. The Government will not pay for any costs incurred as a result of this advertisement. Respondents are advised that the Government assumes no responsibility to award a lease based upon responses to this advertisement.