TechPort RFI Questions
- Describe your company’s experience with developing and operating an information system that’s capable of supporting various technical customers with technology portfolio analysis activities including technology maturity assessments, technology taxonomy classification, gap analyses, and technology capabilities planning.
- Describe your company’s experience in performing technology research and analysis support including recommendations on novel ways to analyze portfolio performance and composition, detailed analyses of technology investments, and progress toward specific goals.
- Describe your company’s experience is providing system engineering services that include supporting various technology portfolio management, design, architecture, and integration, where you provided recommendations, assessments, and analysis relate to data processing.
- Describe your company’s experience with integrating system engineering best practices with data science and software tools.
- Describe your company’s experience in providing tailored software applications that can track technology advancement, work across multiple internal customers and commercial partnerships.
- Describe your company’s experience with providing Technology Portfolio Management support responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the TechPort internal and public systems including the configuration management of software, system resources and data. Provide past performance citations including the contract number, period of performance, and customer POC where you performed this type of work in the last three years.
- Describe your company’s experience with implementing & maintaining a System Security Plan that includes; Continuous Monitoring, Incident Response Plan, Security Logbook, and a Plan of Actions and Milestones.
The Government intends to procure these services utilizing the GSA MAS for Technical & Engineering Services (Non IT) [SIN 871-3].
Capability Statement submissions are optional. To meet the above requirement, please provide feedback of five (5) pages or less, electronically submitted in portable document format (.pdf) to the email address noted below. Responses must include the following: name and address of firm, size of business; and number of employees; company’s socio-economic status; number of years in business; affiliate information: parent company, and point of contact – address and phone number.
This RFI is for information and planning purposes and is not to be construed as a commitment by the Government nor will the Government pay for information solicited. Respondents will not be notified of the results of the evaluation. Respondents deemed fully qualified will be considered in any resultant solicitation for the requirement. The Government may express the desire to talk to some respondents.
All responses shall be submitted to Leona Ellis no later than October 8, 2020* via email at Leona.D.Ellis@nasa.gov. Please reference RFI#80HQTR20Q0019 in any response.
An ombudsman has been appointed — See https://www.hq.nasa.gov/office/procurement/regs/Procurement-Ombuds-Comp-Advocate-Listing.pdf
No solicitation exists; therefore, do not request a copy of the solicitation. If a solicitation and/or any documents related to this procurement are released, they will be available over the Internet. These documents will reside on the beta.sam.gov or through the GSA MAS competitive process.