THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE FOR INFORMATION ONLY: THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR QUOTES/PROPOSALS OR AN INVITATION FOR BIDS.
THERE IS NO SOLICITATION AT THIS TIME. This request for capability information does not constitute a request for proposals. Submission of any information in response to this market survey is purely voluntary and will be used only for market research purposes to determine availability of sources, commerciality, and competitive strategy. The government assumes no financial responsibility for any costs associated with any response to this notice as incurred by prospective contractors.
Project Title: Non-Personal Service Contract: Fellowship Services
Tracking Number: 75H71023Q00028
The Indian Health Service (IHS), Navajo Area (Gallup Service Unit – located in Gallup, NM; Crownpoint Service Unit – located in Crownpoint, NM; Shiprock Service Unit – located in Shiprock, NM; Kayenta Service Unit – located in Kayenta, AZ; and Chinle Service Unit in Chinle, AZ) is seeking capable sources for Non-Personal Service Contract – Fellowship Services. IHS desires to establish contract (s) with a University or Medical School who offers a fellowship program throughout the United States in support of rural health care unmet needs.
The anticipated period of performance is 04/01/2023 through 03/31/2028. See below for full service performance:
Base Year: 04/01/2023 – 03/31/2024
1st Option Year: 04/01/2024 – 03/31/2025
2nd Option Year: 04/01/2025 – 03/31/2026
3rd Option Year: 04/01/2026 – 03/31/2027
4th Option Year: 04/01/2027 – 03/31/2028
The applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code assigned to this procurement is 621111 with a small business size standard of $12.0 Million.
The government will evaluate market information to ascertain potential market capacity to provide supplies with those described in this notice.
In accordance with the Buy Indian Act, 25 U.S.C. 47, the Indian Health Service shall give preference at all times, as far as practicable, to Indian economic enterprises. If your firm is capable of providing the supplies and/or services described in this notice, complete the attached representation form and submit it along with the rest of the requested documents identified in this notice.
THE RESPONSES TO THIS SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE/MARKET RESEARCH WILL BE USED TO DETERMINE THE ACQUISITION STRATEGY SUCH AS INDIAN-OWNED ENTERPRISE SET ASIDES, TOTAL SMALL BUSINESS SET ASIDE, ANY OTHER SOCIO-ECONOMIC SET ASIDE, OR UNRESTRICTED.
NOTE: If this requirement is set-aside, FAR 52.219-14 (DEVIATION 2019-01) Limitations on Subcontracting will apply; similarly-situated entity description applies. This clause requires that the concern perform at least 50 percent (50%) of the cost of the contract, not including the cost of materials, with its own employees.
All interested sources must submit a capabilities package to the primary point of contact listed below, no later than (NLT) 02/08/2023, 2:00 P.M. (MDT).
AT A MINIMUM, THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE POC LISTED IN THIS NOTICE:
- Confirm the Buy-Indian set-aside status you qualify for under following NAICS Code: 621111 with a small business size standard of $12.0 Million
- If the proposed NAICS is not the customary or applicable NAICS relative to the needs description, include your firm’s proposed NAICS and rationale for the different NAICS.
- Fill out the attached IHS Buy Indian Act Indian Economic Enterprise Representation Form.
- If Non-Indian, indicate firm’s size – small or other-than-small; and other socio-economic program participation such as small-disadvantaged, 8(a)-certified, HUBZone, SDVOSB, and/or WOSB/EDWOSB
- A positive statement of your intention to submit a quote to an upcoming solicitation as a prime contractor.
- Provide firm’s UEI Number.
- Evidence of recent (within the last five years) experience with work similar in type and scope to include:
- Contract Numbers
- Project Titles
- Dollar Amounts
- Percent and complete description of work self-performed.
- Customer points of contact with current telephone number and email address.
All of the above information must be submitted in sufficient detail for a decision to be made on availability of interested qualified Buy-Indian parties. If adequate interest is not received from Buy-Indian concerns, the solicitation may be issued as another type of set aside or unrestricted without further notice.
Point of Contact:
Adrian Segay, Contract Specialist
Jerlyn Begay, Contract Specialist
Place of Performance:
Chinle Health Care Facility
Off Hwy 191 Hospital Dr.
Chinle, AZ 86503
Crownpoint Service Unit
Hwy Junction 57, Rt. 9 Crownpoint, NM 87313
Gallup Indian Medical Center
516 E. Nizhoni Blvd.
Gallup, NM 87301
Northern Navajo Medical Center
U.S. Hwy 491 N.
Shiprock, NM 87420
Kayenta Health Center
Off Hwy 160, MP 394.3
Kayenta, AZ 86033
THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION.