General Services Administration (GSA) seeks to lease the following space:
Salt Lake City
Agency requires a response time of no more than a 10 minute drive to the Salt Lake City International Airport.
South Border – Highway 201
East Border – Highway 89
North Border – Highway 215
West Border – S/N 5600 West
Minimum Sq. Ft. (ABOA):
Maximum Sq. Ft. (ABOA):
Parking Spaces (Total):
Parking Spaces (Surface):
Parking Spaces (Structured):
Parking Spaces (Reserved):
- Agency requires a response time of no more than a 10 minute drive to the Salt Lake City International Airport.
- The offered space shall be located in a modern quality building of sound and substantial construction with a facade of stone, marble, brick, stainless steel, aluminum or other permanent materials in good condition and acceptable to the Government. If not a new building, the space offered shall be in a building that has undergone, or will complete by occupancy, modernization or adaptive reuse for the space with modern conveniences.
- A 20 foot setback from the face of the building’s exterior to the curb or other boundary protected by bollards, planters or other street furniture shall apply as the blast/setback standards is required. If a 20 foot setback is not achievable, window glazing or treatments to achieve blast resistance may be required.
- Space offered above the first floor is preferred.
- Offered space shall be contiguous space located on one floor when available. If contiguous space is not available but a lessor can provide the square footage requirement in one building location, a maximum of 35% of the overall square footage requirement can be located one or two floors above or below the main space offered.
- Access to a loading dock or area.
- This office will require holdings areas for service dogs to be temporarily placed in kennels. The Lessor shall agree to allow the service dogs to enter the leased premises during the term of the lease.
- Offered space cannot be located in buildings or areas that handle, store or ship HAZMAT
- Roof top access is required to place vertical antenna for UHF and VHF communications, satellite dishes for TV and related transmission devices.
- Building must allow for separately zoned mechanical system to support a 24/7 operation.
Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic, and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease. A fully serviced lease is required. Offered space shall not be in the 100 year flood plain.
Entities are advised to familiarize themselves with the telecommunications prohibitions outlined under Section 889 of the FY19 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), as implemented by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR). For more information, visit: https://acquisition.gov/FAR-Case-2019-009/889_Part_B.