The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) seeks to lease the following space Mora (Mora County), NM:
City, State: Mora, NM
County: Mora County
Delineated Area: N: El alto middle rd.
E: Rocky rd.
S: Cebolla pass
W: El Alto road
Minimum Usable Square Feet (ABOA): 1,167 sf
Maximum Usable Square Feet (ABOA): 1,167 sf
Rentable Square Feet (RSF): 2,114 sf
Space Type: Office
Reserved Parking Spaces for Government Vehicles: None
(available for use at no charge to the Government): Twenty (20) Spaces
Full Term: Ten (10) Years
Firm Term: Three (03) Years
Termination Rights: 120 days’ in whole or in part
Option Term: None
Additional Requirements: • The Government wishes to lease space in an existing building, or in a building to be constructed for the Government’s use.
• Offered space must meet Government requirements for fire safety, accessibility, seismic and sustainability standards per the terms of the Lease.
• The space offered, its location, and its surroundings must be compatible with the Government’s intended use.
• A fully serviced lease is required.
• Offered space and sites shall not be in the 100-year flood plain.
Expressions of Interest Due: 09/07/2020
Market Survey Date (Estimated): TBD
Lease Award Date (Estimated): TBD
Expressions of Interest shall include the following:
1. If existing building, building name and address, and location of the available space within the Building, along with building site/ lot plans, interior layout drawings/pictures (with dimensions shown) reflecting the Space that is being offered.
2. If new construction, site/aerial plans or building site/lot plans showing the location of the proposal land, along with the parcel number (if part of multiple parcels, all parcel numbers associated with the proposed land). Adjacent streets showing proposed ingress/egress shall be shown on the plans.
3. Rentable square feet (RSF) and ANSI/BOMA office area (ABOA) square feet to be offered.
4. Date of space availability.
5. Building or Site Ownership Information. If offeror is not owner, authorization to show property will be required.*
6. Amount of parking available on-site.
7. If existing building, and if the space submitted does not meet the square footage requirements in this advertisement, whether the building or space submitted can be expanded to meet those requirements.
8. Photos of the space or site being submitted, or permission for Market Survey participants to photograph the space or site.
9. For existing buildings, provide information on condition of building systems (roof, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, facade etc.). Alternatively, provide a copy of a recent commercial building inspection or appraisal.
* Any submission received without documentation of ownership and/or written authorization to represent owner(s) will not be considered until such time the documentation has been received. This documentation must be received on or before the due date for Expressions of Interest. In cases where an agent is representing multiple entities, written acknowledgement/ permission from each entity to represent multiple interest parties for the same submission must be submitted prior to the Expressions of Interest due date.
Send Expressions of Interest to:
Name/Title: Damon Moody – AmeriVet Real Estate Services, Inc
Address: 1850 Bassett Street
Denver, CO 80202
Email Address: email@example.com
Lease Contracting Officer: Terry Sprague
Notice: This is not a solicitation for offers, nor is it a request for proposals. The Government will not pay for any costs incurred as a result of this advertisement. Respondents are advised that the Government assumes no responsibility to award a lease based upon responses to this advertisement.