TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES
THIS REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) IS RELEASED PURSUANT TO FEDERAL ACQUISITION REGULATION (FAR) PART 10, MARKET RESEARCH.
This RFI is issued solely for information and planning purposes. This notice should not be intended as a commitment by the Government for any purpose other than market research. This announcement does not commit the Government to any contractual agreement. The Government is not seeking proposals and will not accept unsolicited proposals.
No reimbursement will be made for any costs associated with providing information in response to this announcement or any follow-up information requests.
Respondents will not be notified of the results of the analysis. All data received in response to this Request for Information that is marked or designated a corporate or proprietary information will be fully protected from release outside the Government. The Government shall not be liable for or suffer any consequential damages for any proprietary information not properly identified. Proprietary information will be safeguarded in accordance with all applicable Government regulations. All documentation shall become the property of the Government and will not be returned.
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS), Office of Procurement, Office of Business Solutions Acquisition (OBSA) is issuing this Request for Information, (RFI) as a means of conducting market research to identify parties having an interest in and the capability to provide memberships to a professional design association specifically geared to in-house graphic designers. This in turn gives exclusive privileges to its government members. Membership will provide access to a professional association that promotes information sharing, best practices, seminars, and networking specific to in-house graphic design offices. The result of this market research will contribute to determining the method of procurement. The applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code could potentially be for 813910 Business Associations.
Any organization responding to this RFI shall demonstrate the follow in their capability summary:
- Transferable, unlimited membership for the IRS Design Office.
- Exclusive access to benchmarking data, industry insights and event materials.
- Free attendance to online webinars throughout the year.
- Discounted admission to all events including the Annual Conference and Awards
sessions and conference, and regional discussion groups. These events will be virtual.
- Full access to the association’s online community where members can network, share and learn.
- Full access to the association’s Member Directory, a searchable database of IHAF member companies.
- Complimentary subscription to the association’s daily newsletter of marketing trends and innovations pulled from leading industry publications.
- Complimentary subscription to the association’s podcast.
- Access to templates on subjects such as creative briefs, workflows, and job descriptions.
Vendors shall reference “Business Associations” in the subject line of their response as well as in the subject line of any other e-mail correspondence referencing this notice.
Interested companies are requested to provide the following:
- Company name, DUNS Number, point of contact, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Vendor Responses to the above requested information;
- Level of interest in this requirement: Highly likely to propose, may propose, or unlikely to propose.
Please provide responses no later than August 21, 2020, 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) to Kimberly Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.