Requirement: Contractor shall provide all labor and parts, for 227 printers at both the Mid South CMOP 764 locations:
5171 Sam Jared Drive, Murfreesboro, TN. 37130
3209 Elam Farms Parkway, Murfreesboro, TN. 37127
- The contractor shall respond within 24 hours of service call.
- The contractor shall provide corrective actions within 48 hours of service call
- The contractor shall work between 08:00AM-4:30PM, Monday-Friday.
- If the contractor needs to work outside these hours, they shall coordinate this requirement with the contracting officer’s representative
- Contractor shall propose hourly labor rate
- Contractor shall propose emergency service rate
- Contractor shall provide annual preventative maintenance on each printer
- Contractor shall propose annual preventative maintenance labor and parts rate
- Contractor will remove the printer covers and thoroughly clean the inside of the printer of paper & dust.
- Contractor shall replace worn rollers, gears, and other assemblies.
- Contractor shall inspect optical systems for problems and clean as needed.
- Contractor shall advise when parts still have service time but are nearing the end of service.
- VA will provide and replace maintenance kits