THIS REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI) IS ISSUED SOLELY FOR INFORMATION AND PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A SOLICITATION.
THE SUBMISSION OF PRICING, CAPABILITIES FOR PLANNING PURPOSES, AND OTHER MARKET INFORMATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED AND ALLOWED UNDER THIS RFI IN ACCORDANCE WITH (IAW) FAR 15.201(e).
This RFI is issued solely for information and planning purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation. All information received in response to this RFI that is marked as proprietary will be handled accordingly. IAW FAR 15.201(e), responses to this notice are not offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract. Responders are solely responsible for all expenses associated with responding to this RFI.
This is NOT a solicitation announcement. This is a sources-sought/RFI only. The purpose of this sources-sought/RFI is to gain knowledge of potential qualified sources and their size classification relative to NAICS 325413 (size standard of 1,250 employees). Responses to this sources-sought will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions. After review of the responses to this sources-sought, a solicitation announcement may be published. Responses to this sources-sought synopsis are not considered adequate responses for a solicitation announcement.
The Long Beach VA Healthcare System in Transfusion Medicine requires a renewal supply of blood bank materials and reagents for laboratory testing. For a performance period of 11/10/2020 10/31/2021, the estimated quantity needed is listed below:
Control blood bank complement coombs, 5ml
Panocell 10, set
Antibody detection, I, II and III panoscreen
Reverse grouping a1 & B Cells, 2 cells, 10ml
Reference A2 cells
CORQC Test System 2×11.5ml
Brand Name Information: Immucor, INC.
Additionally, supplies/materials of the brand name or equal must meet the required salient characteristics and testing requirements:
Testing process must provide panels that offer extended typings for antibody detection generated from an FDA-approved genotyping system.
Testing process must offer multiple panels for processing samples from diverse patient populations.
Support for standing orders of supplies listed on the transaction having short expiration dates.
*The manufacturer is Helmer Scientific.
The information identified above is intended to be descriptive, not restrictive and to indicate the quality of the supplies/services that will be satisfactory. It is the responsibility of the interested source to demonstrate to the government that the interested parties can provide the supplies/services that fulfill the required specifications.
If you are interested and capable of providing the sought-out supplies/services, please provide the requested information as well as the information indicated below. Response to this notice should include company name, address, point of contact, size of business pursuant to the following questions:
(1) Please indicate the size status and representations of your business, such as but not limited to: Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), HUBZone, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), Large Business, etc.)?
(2) Is your company considered small under the NAICS code identified under this RFI?
(3) Are you the manufacturer, distributor, or an equivalent solution to the items being referenced above?
(4) If you are a large business, do you have any designated distributors? If so, please provide their company name, telephone, point of Contact and size status (if available).
(5) If you re a small business and you are an authorized distributor/reseller for the items identified above or an equivalent solution, do you alter; assemble; modify; the items requested in any way? If you do, state how and what is altered; assembled; modified?
(6) Does your company have an FSS contract with GSA or the NAC or are you a contract holder with NASA SEWP or any other federal contract? If so, please provide the contract number.
(7) If you are an FSS GSA/NAC or NASA SEWP contract holder or other federal contract holder, are the items/solution you are providing information for available on your schedule/contract?
(8) Please provide general pricing of your products/solution for market research purposes.
(9) Please submit your capabilities regarding the salient characteristics being provided and any information pertaining to equal to items to establish capabilities for planning purposes?
(10) Please review salient characteristics/statement of work (if applicable) and provide feedback or suggestions. If none, please reply as N/A.
(11) Please provide your DUNS number.
(12) Please provide a list of detail requirements and drawings.
*** Submissions addressing Section (9) should show clear, compelling and convincing*** evidence that all equal to items” meet all required salient characteristics.
Responses to this notice shall be submitted via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone responses shall not be accepted. Responses must be received no later than November 9, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. PST. If a solicitation is issued it shall be announced at a later date, and all interested parties must respond to that solicitation announcement separately from the responses to this request for information. Responses to this notice shall not be considered as requests to be added to a prospective bidders list or to receive a copy of the solicitation.