THIS REQUEST FOR INFORMATION (RFI)/SOURCES SOUGHT/RFI IS ISSUED SOLELY FOR INFORMATION AND PLANNING PURPOSES ONLY. THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION.
THE SUBMISSION OF PRICING, CAPABILITIES FOR PLANNING PURPOSES, AND OTHER MARKET INFORMATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED AND ALLOWED UNDER THIS RFI IN ACCORDANCE WITH (IAW) FAR 15.201(e).
This RFI is issued solely for information and planning purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation. All information received in response to this RFI that is marked as proprietary will be handled accordingly. IAW FAR 15.201(e), responses to this notice are not offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract. Responders are solely responsible for all expenses associated with responding to this RFI.
SOURCES SOUGHT/RFI DESCRIPTION
This is NOT a solicitation announcement. This is a Sources Sought/RFI/RFI only. The purpose of this Sources Sought/RFI/RFI is to gain knowledge of potential qualified sources and their size classification relative to NAICS 334290 (size standard of 750 employees). Responses to this Sources Sought/RFI/RFI will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions. After review of the responses to this Sources Sought/RFI, a solicitation announcement may be published. Responses to this Sources Sought/RFI synopsis are not considered adequate responses for a solicitation announcement.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), VISN 22 Long Beach Network Contracting Office, is seeking sources who can provide Omnicell XT 1-cell Automated Dispensing Cabinet that at a minimum meets the following salient characteristics with a brand name or equal product for the VA San Diego Healthcare System:
MED-DRW-004 XT MED 10-BIN METAL
LOCKING LID DRW
MED-DRW-005 XT MED 18-BIN METAL
LOCKING LID DRW
MED-DRW-006 XT MED 27-BIN METAL
LOCKING LID DRW
MED-DRW-011 15-BIN DBL DEEP METAL
MED-FRM-101 XT MED 1-CELL CABINET
The information identified above is intended to be descriptive, not restrictive and to indicate the quality of the supplies/services that will be satisfactory. It is the responsibility of the interested source to demonstrate to the government that the interested parties can provide the supplies/services that fulfill the required specifications.
If you are interested and are capable of providing the sought-out supplies/services, please provide the requested information as well as the information indicated below. Response to this notice should include company name, address, point of contact, size of business pursuant to the following questions:
(1) Please indicate the size status and representations of your business, such as but not limited to: Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), Hubzone, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), Large Business, etc.)?
(2) Is your company considered small under the NAICS code identified in this RFI?
(3) Are you the manufacturer, distributor, or an equivalent solution to the items being referenced above?
(4) If you are a large business, do you have any designated distributors? If so, please provide their company name, telephone, point of Contact and size status (if available).
(5) If you re a small business and you are an authorized distributor/reseller for the items identified above or an equivalent solution, do you alter; assemble; modify; the items requested in any way? If you do, state how and what is altered; assembled; modified?
(6) If you intend to sub contract any work on this contract, what portion of the total cost will be self-performed/will be performed by your organization? Please provide estimated detailed percentage breakdowns related to sub contracted work and completion of job.
(7) Does your company have a Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) GSA Advantage, any VA National Contract, or a NASA SEWP contract? If so, please provide the contract number.
(8) If you are an FSS GSA/NAC or NASA SEWP contract holder or other federal contract holder, are the items/solution you are providing information for available on your schedule/contract?
(9) General pricing of your products/solution is encouraged. Pricing will be used for the purpose of market research only. It will not be used to evaluate for any type of award.
(10) Please submit your capabilities statement illustrating your organizations ability to meet the described salient characteristics or equal to items for planning purposes; show clear, compelling and convincing evidence that all equal to items” meet all the salient characteristics.
(11) Please review salient characteristics/statement of work (if applicable) and provide feedback or suggestions. If none, please reply as N/A.
(12) Please provide your DUNS/Cage Code number.
Responses to this notice shall be submitted via email to Luis.Cervantes@va.gov. Telephone responses will not be accepted. Responses must be received no later than 10/27/2020 at 11:00am.
All responses to this Sources Sought/RFI will be used for planning purposes only. If a solicitation is issued as a result of the information provided from this RFI, all interested parties must respond to that solicitation separately IAW the specifications of that solicitation announcement.
Responses to this Sources Sought/RFI notice is not considered a request to be added to a prospective bidders list or to receive a copy of the solicitation.