SOURCES SOUGHT SYNOPSIS ONLY
1. The Department of Veterans Affairs, Network Contracting Office 19, is seeking sources for a potential agreement to provide Community Nursing Homes to Veterans for the Sheridan, Wyoming Healthcare System.
2. The intended Indefinite-Quantity Contract (IDC) period will consist of a base plus four option years. The area/location for Community Nursing Home is: Natrona County (1 Contract) in the State of Wyoming.
3. The Government is interested in sources that can provide some or all the required services. Interested parties are encouraged to respond with what they can provide (i.e. if you can only support a certain number of beds, please state what you can provide).
4. The purpose of this synopsis is to gain knowledge of potential qualified sources and their size classification (HUBZone, 8(a), small, small disadvantage, service-disabled veteran owned small business, veteran owned small business or large business) relative to NACIS 623110 Nursing Care Facilities (Skilled Nursing Facilities) ($30 Million size standard). Responses to this synopsis will be used by the Government to make appropriate acquisition decisions. After review of the responses to this sources sought synopsis, a solicitation announcement may be published on Contract Opportunities or GSA. Responses to this sources sought synopsis are not considered adequate responses to the solicitation announcement.
5. This is a sources sought announcement ONLY and is NOT a request for proposals or quotes.
6. In response to this announcement, please provide the information below:
Business Size Information
Select all that applies:
Emerging Small Business
Small Disadvantaged Business
Certified under Section 8(a) of the Small Business Act
Certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small
Veteran Owned Small Business
FSS/GSA Contract Holder
FSS/GSA Contract Number
Effective Date/ Expiration Date
This notice is neither a request for competitive proposal or solicitation of offerors. This notice is to assist the VA in determining sources only and a solicitation is not currently available. If a solicitation is issued it will be announced at a later date, and all interested parties must respond to that solicitation announcement separately from this response. Responses to this sources sought is not a request to be added to a prospective bidders list or to receive a copy of the solicitation. Information received as a result of this notice will normally be considered solely for the purpose of determining whether to conduct a competitive procurement. This notice does not represent a commitment by the Government to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of information or any other costs incurred as a response to this announcement. Inquiries will only be accepted in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before November 23rd , 2021 by 2:00 pm MST.