Sources Sought Notice
Sources Sought Notice
Page 4 of 4
*= Required Field
Sources Sought Notice
Page 1 of 4
1. This market research notice is being conducted by Network Contracting Office (NCO) 17 VHA Regional Procurement Office-West (RPOW) 124 E. Hwy 67 Suite 100 Duncanville Texas 75134 for the procurement of Tele-Audiology CVT Peripheral Devices.
2. Background and Requirement: The VA Texas Valley Coastal Bend Healthcare System is needing to purchase teleaudiology CVT peripheral devices to meet diagnostic data for providers and clinicians for Veteran s healthcare needs.
The requirement is as follows:
GlobalMed TeleAudiology CVT Peripheral Devices Testing, brand name:
Software and Operating Systems Requirements for the GlobalMed with Attachment Devices and GlobalMed Software and commercial OS provided must be the most recent version. The hardware, software and OS updates compatible with the offered system’s hardware shall be kept current at no cost to the Government as long as the equipment is in use in VATVCBHCS and VHA hardware. Software updates are defined as all modifications to correct or improve system operation and current functions including known remedies for security vulnerabilities. Hardware and Software Upgrades are defined as providing additional functions will be made available for purchase. Software updates, upgrades and software revisions or modifications, which include both updates and upgrades, shall be provided by the Vendor at no cost. Modification of software by the Government will not be made without prior consent of Vendor. Software and commercial OS provided must not be self-canceling, which is interpreted to mean the function of the software will not be stopped due to elapsing time or other condition not identified with original equipment purchase.
Natus Medical (brand name): Zodiac2 PC-based Diagnostic Tymp w/Inserts (new)
Three ergonomic probes
Provides different types of audiology hearing screenings, diagnostic and clinical testing
Dual Prob functionality
Tympanometry (226 &1000 Hz), reflex screening/threshold/decay (both ipsi
Eustachian Tube Function (ETF)
Cleanable surfaces designed for easy cleaning
Natus Medical (brand name): ME-70 Headset (TDH39) with an enclosure (for Astera II) – High Quality Noise Canceling Headset for Audiology Applications
Test results can be viewed directly on VAMC workstation screen
High frequency up to 20,000 Hz
Integrated speech material
Built-in power amplifier
Extensive and exible user setting options
Patient responder, mini din, grey
Assembly, power/sma, PC, HP PRODESK 600 G6 MINI, i5 10500T 2.3ghz 6C 35W CPU, 16GB, 512GB SSD
GlobalMed Installation, Certification and Overview of New GlobalMed Components to accommodate the below specifications:
Integrated DellÃ‚Â® Computer
USB hub (4 ports) 5-port switch option within base
90V to 220V, 50Hz to 60Hz
Voltage: Nominal 120V
Input Voltage Range: 90VAC- 148VAC
Frequency: 60Hz Ã‚Â± 3 Hz
Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
Provide audiology integration for new or existing primary care complete unit (required for GlobalMed i8500 carts with audiology). This uplift includes new parts and components to overhaul the station’s electrical, battery, hub, and wiring systems. This would result in the uplift of a Generation 1 or Generation 2 CAS to specifications matching a Generation 4 CAS.
major hardware and software codecs including: eNcounterÃ‚Â®View,
CiscoÃ‚Â®, VidyoÃ‚Â®, AvayaÃ‚Â®.
Travel contractor will provide for delivery, training, and installation for all items as well as on any on-site retrofit or upgrade.
3. If this is an item your business can provide, please respond to this Sources Sought Notice by 4:00 PM Central Time on Thursday, August 4th, 2022.
4. The intent of this notice is to establish sources to define the procurement strategy (e.g set-aside, sole source, unrestricted) for a solicitation that VA intends to post soon. Interested contractors are requested to respond in accordance with the following:
a. If you have an existing GSA or VA, Federal Supply Schedule contract, include the contract details in your response.
b. Please note that VA is particularly interested in determining the availability of Service Disable Veteran Owned Small Business/Veteran Owned Small Business or other Small Business manufacturers or authorized distributors that can provide this item.
c. Respond to this notice if you can provide the exact brand name products listed in the table in the background and requirement section above. In the response, please cite your business size status.
d. DISTRIBUTORS: You must provide proof that you are an authorized distributor. VA does not accept gray market items.
e. Vendors are requested to submit estimated market research pricing with their responses. The estimated pricing will be considered when determining the procurement strategy for the future solicitation. (e.g. if CO determines that capable small businesses cannot provide fair and reasonable pricing, then the solicitation will not be set-aside).
5. Responses should include:
(1) Business Name
(2) Business Address
(3) Point of Contact
– Phone Number
– E-mail Address
(4) SAM UID Number
(5) NAICS code
(6) Business Size: SMALL or LARGE
(7) Type of Business: SERVICE DISABLED VETERAN OWNED (SDVOSB), VETERAN OWNED(VOSB), 8A, HUBZone, WOMAN-OWNED (WOSB), etc.
(8) Letter stating OEM authorized dealer, authorized distributor or authorized reseller for the proposed equipment and/or services if applicable
(9) GSA/FSS Contract Number if applicable
All businesses eligible to provide these items are encouraged to reply as this information may be used to determine potential set-asides for the above-noted requirement.
6. Send responses to Shannon Hodgson at Shannon.email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER: This notice complies with the requirements of FAR 5.201 and is issued solely for informational and planning purposes and does not constitute a solicitation. Responses to this notice are not offers and cannot be accepted by the Department of Veterans Affairs to form a binding contract. Respondents are solely responsible for all expenses associated with responding to this notice.
End of Document