Request for Quote: 36C25621Q1824
1.This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) subpart 12.6, in conjunction with FAR Part 13, Simplified Acquisition Procedures as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; quotes are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued. Requirement is being evaluated under the procedures of FAR Part 13. As such, in accordance with FAR 13.106-2(b)(3), the quotes will undergo a comparative analysis evaluation to determine which vendor provides the best value to the government in terms of technical capability, past performance, while also providing a competitive price.
2. The combined synopsis/solicitation number is 36C25621Q1824. It is issued as a Request for Quote. The Government anticipates awarding one firm-fixed price purchase order resulting from this solicitation.
3. Solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular (FAC) 2021-05 (eff. 03/10/21), VAAR Update 2008-28 (eff. 1/27/21)
4. This requirement is a 100% Total Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Set-Aside. The North American Industry Classification System number is 561320 with a size standards in number of 30M.
5. Place of Performance: Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center (MEDVAMC) located at 2002 Holcombe Boulevard, Houston, TX 77030.
6. All questions regarding this solicitation shall be submitted via email to Contracting Officer, Anthony Marion at email@example.com no later than 10:00A.M. Central Standard Time on September 3, 2021.
7. Quotes are due no later than September 10, 2021 at 10:00A.M. Central Standard Time and shall be submitted electronically via e-mail to the Contracting Officer, Anthony Marion at firstname.lastname@example.org