THIS IS A SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE ONLY. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR QUOTE.
The NCO 12, Great Lakes Acquisition Center, 115 S. 84th Street, Suite 101, Milwaukee, WI 53214, is performing market research to determine if there is a sufficient number of qualified: (1) Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB); (2) Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB); or (3) Small or emerging small business firms, or (4) Other Than Small business firms, to provide a Hydro Excavator, brand name or equal to the VACTRON Trailer Mounted Sewage Pumper, for the Tomah VAMC in Tomah, Wisconsin.
HYDRO EXCAVATOR BRAND NAME OR EQUAL (VACTRON TRAILER MOUNTED SEWAGE PUMPER) The Hydro Excavator shall include at a minimum the following characteristics.
– Diesel engine with lockable engine enclosure.
– Trailer mounted unit with a jack.
– Minimum 1,000 CFM vacuum pump with reverse flow.
– Debris tank shall have hydraulic tilt and inside tank washout.
– Hydraulically operated full open and claw locked rear door.
– Minimum 2000 psi jetter system with jetter hose and suction tools.
– Hydraulic boom with at least two (2) positions to allow for proper sewer jetting.
– Minimum extended warranty of at least two (2) years parts & labor.
All interested firms who can meet the requirements stated above should respond, in writing,
INCLUDING ALL THE FOLLOWING:
1. Company name.
3. Point of contact (name/title/telephone number/e-mail address).
4. FSS / SEWP Contract number, if applicable.
5. DUNS number.
6. Tax ID number.
7. Indication of which business category (SDVOSB, VOSB, Small Business or Other Than Small Business) for which the organization qualifies.
8. A capability statement that addresses the organizations qualifications and ability to provide the requirement depicted above.
9. Documentation from manufacturer (i.e. correspondence from manufacturer) of your firm being an authorized distributor for the manufacturer.
Submit responses to the Contracting Officer, Thomas Chesak, at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2:00 p.m. (Central Standard Time), 16 September 2020.
36C25220Q0893 Hydro Excavator for Tomah VAMC shall be referenced on all correspondence regarding this announcement.
TELEPHONIC INQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
The NAICS Code 333120, Construction Machinery Manufacturing, is applicable to this acquisition; the size standard is 1,250 employees. Interested firms are reminded that in accordance with FAR 4.12, prospective contractors shall complete electronic annual representations and certifications in conjunction with FAR 4.11 required registration in the Systems for Award Management (SAM) database prior to award of a contract. The Government will use responses to this notice to make an appropriate acquisition decision. This is the only notice; no other copies of this notice will be provided.