Sources Sought for bowling alleys at Perry Point, MD
Contractor shall provide labor and expertise to inspect all of the bowling alleys located at Perry Point. The Contractor shall accomplish the tasks to include:
1. Contractor shall conduct annual inspections to reduce the probability of operational failure and maximize equipment life expectancy and safety. Provide twenty-four (24) preventative maintenance (PM) visits for FOUR Brunswick A-2 Pinsetters and a Kegel Kustodian Lane Machine.
2. All necessary PM according to manufacturer s schedule and necessary repairs shall be performed during each visit.
3. A list of necessary spare parts and parts for machine operation shall be created after first inspection of pinsetters.
4. Parts shall be ordered with approval after a service visit and delivered on next visit. In emergency situation, parts shall be procured within twenty-four (24) hours.
5. Machines shall be cleaned, lubricated and adjusted to optimum industry standards.
6. The cost of the parts and material, along with labor and transportation to install shall be included in the contract price:
Maintain the equipment in such condition that it shall be operated in accordance with its intended design and functional capacity with minimal incidence of malfunction or inoperative conditions. Any work the Contractor is required to accomplish due to unsatisfactory performance or nonperformance in accordance with the stated quality and level of effort specified in the contract. Rework is performed at no additional cost to the Government.
The Contractor shall contact the Technical Point of Contact (TPOC) to schedule a Preventive Maintenance (PM) at least seven (7) calendar days prior to the proposed date. Schedule changes required by the Government, after approval, will be made at no additional cost if notice is provided to the Contractor five (5) calendar days or more prior to the scheduled date of accomplishment.