STATEMENT OF WORK FOR RADIOPHARMACEUTICAL
This is not a Request for Quote
See Sources Sought Instructions below
Scope of Work:
The purpose is to provide delivery of radioactive material(s) in the form of the radiopharmaceutical, Radium-223 to the Pittsburgh Veterans Affairs Medical Center, University Drive C, Pittsburgh Pa., 15240. Delivery shall be made to the section of Nuclear Medicine at room 1W-159.
All radiopharmaceuticals shall be delivered in unit dose form in lead-shielded containers.
The delivery shall be made to VAPHS room 1W-159 on the date and calibrated for the time specified at the time of order placement. Subsequent deliveries will likewise be made as described above as needed.
All delivery personnel from radio-pharmacy will first check in with the VA Police and be escorted to and from room 1W-159 by VA Police.
No delivery charge shall be made for required additional deliveries during normal working hours, i.e. 6: 30a.m – 4:30p.m.
Radio-pharmaceuticals for nuclear medicine to be furnished by the contract include the following items/services (Specific quantities will be provided with any resulting
Brief Description of Service*
The information identified above is intended to be descriptive, of the brand name Xofigoand to indicate the quality of the supplies/services that will be satisfactory. It is the responsibility of the interested source to demonstrate to the government that the interested parties can provide the supplies/services that fulfill the required specifications mentioned above.
Responses to this RFI should include company name, address, point of contact, phone number, and point of contact e-mail, DUNS Number, Cage Code, size of business pursuant to North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) 325412.
Please answer the following questions:
(1) Please indicate the size status and representations of your business, such as but not limited to: Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), Hubzone, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), Large Business, etc.)?
(2) Is your company considered small under the NAICS code identified under this RFI?
(3) Are you the manufacturer, distributor, or an equivalent solution to the items being referenced above?
(4) If you are a large business, do you have any designated distributors? If so, please provide their company name, telephone, point of Contact and size status (if available).
(4) (a) Describe how your small business takes ownership of the equipment in the manufacturing, assembly or delivery process.
(5) If you re a small business and you are an authorized distributor/reseller for the items identified above or an equivalent solution, do you alter; assemble; modify; the items requested in any way? If you do, state how and what is altered; assembled; modified?
(6) If you intend to subcontract any work on this contract, what portion of the total cost will be self-performed/will be performed by your organization? Please provide estimated detailed percentage breakdowns related to sub contracted work and completion of job.
(7) Does your company have an FSS contract with GSA or the NAC or are you a contract holder with any other federal contract? If so, please provide the contract number.
(8) If you are an FSS GSA/NAC contract holder or other federal contract holder, are the items/solution you are providing information for available on your schedule/contract?
(9) General pricing of your products/solution is encouraged. Pricing will be used for the purpose of market research only. It will not be used to evaluate for any type of award.
(10) Please submit your capabilities in regard to the brand name equipment.
(11) Please review salient characteristics/statement of work (if applicable) and provide feedback or suggestions. If none, please reply as N/A.
(12) Please provide your DUNS number.
This RFI will be conducted in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 13. Responses must be received via e-mail to email@example.com no later than, 15:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on September 14, 2020. This notice will help the VA in determining available potential sources only. Reference 36C24420Q1077 in the subject of the email response.
Do not contact VA Medical Center staff regarding this requirement, as they are not authorized to discuss this matter related to this procurement action. All questions will be addressed by the Contracting Specialist, Andrew Taylor.
All firms responding to this Request for Information are advised that their response is not a request for proposal, therefore will not be considered for a contract award.
If a solicitation is issued, information will be posted on the Beta.Sam web site for all qualified interested parties at a later date and interested parties must respond to the solicitation to be considered for a set-aside. This notice does not commit the government to contract for any supplies or services. The government will not pay for any information or administrative cost incurred in response to this Request for Information. Information will only be accepted in writing by e-mail to Contracting Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org
This RFI is issued solely for information and planning purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation. All information received in response to this RFI that is marked as proprietary will be handled accordingly. Responses to this notice are not offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract. Responders are solely responsible for all expenses associated with responding to this RFI.