Page 6 of 6
THIS IS NOT A SOLICITATION ANNOUNCEMENT. THIS IS A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION ONLY. This Request for Information (RFI) is intended for information and planning purposes only at this time; and shall not be construed as a solicitation or as an obligation on the part of the Department of Veterans Affairs. Because this is a Request for Information announcement, no evaluation letters and/or results will be issued to the respondents. No solicitation exists. Therefore, do not request a copy of a solicitation.
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), VISN 4, Network Contracting Office 4 (NCO 4), is seeking information and potential qualified sources capable of meeting the following minimum requirements and salient characteristics below for brand name Immucor Blood Bank Reagents for the .Michael Crescenz Medical Center, Blood Bank, 3900 Woodland Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19104.
Introduction: The Immucor Blood Bank Reagents are needed to supply blood products to patients needing transfusions, the Blood Bank must have reagents to test the blood type, look for any unexpected antibodies and cross match blood to make sure it is compatible. Technical staff is trained and competency assessed based on testing using available reagents and are familiar with the sensitivity and specificity of these specific reagents. All existing procedures are also validated using following reagents.
2. Brand Name: Immucor Blood Bank Reagents
3. Description of Supplies Needed: The .Michael Crescenz Medical Center, Blood Bank needs the below part numbers and quantities for routine operation of our blood blank, so we can provide continuous patient care to our Veterans.
DESCRIPTION OF SUPPLIES/SERVICES
Coatagen 3 (Checkcell) Cost is $153.37 and 54 needed throughout the year
LOCAL STOCK NUMBER: 2225
Spectrogen Trio (Panoscreen III) 81 needed at $119.19
LOCAL STOCK NUMBER: 2381
Recap (CorQC Test System) 54 each at $160.93
LOCAL STOCK NUMBER: 2400
Panocell-10 27 each at $208.12
LOCAL STOCK NUMBER: 3032
Reverse Group (Referencecells A1B) 81 needed at $ 47.67
LOCAL STOCK NUMBER: 2345
Panocell-20 Need 17 at $487.63 each
LOCAL STOCK NUMBER: 5020
Complement EC3 (Complement Control Cells) need 26 at $143.99
LOCAL STOCK NUMBER: 7930
Reference A2 Cells need 13 at $47.67 each
LOCAL STOCK NUMBER: 2342
Tech Chek need 14 at $93.17
LOCAL STOCK NUMBER: 2999
The.Michael Crescenz Medical Center
3900 Woodland Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Specific quantities will be delivered on a weekly basis in accordance with confirmations placed by the P&LM Blood Bank. All deliveries must come to the Blood Bank (3B145) in department of pathology and laboratory medicine in timely manner.
The information identified above is intended to be descriptive, not restrictive and to indicate the quality of the supplies/services that will be satisfactory. It is the responsibility of the interested source to demonstrate to the government that the interested parties can provide the supplies/services that fulfill the required specifications mentioned above.
Responses to this RFI should include company name, address, point of contact, phone number, and point of contact e-mail, DUNS Number, Cage Code, size of business pursuant to North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) 325413 (size standard of 1250 employees). Please answer the following questions:
(1) Please indicate the size status and representations of your business, such as but not limited to: Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), Hubzone, Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB), Large Business, etc.)?
(2) Is your company considered small under the NAICS code identified under this RFI?
(3) Are you the manufacturer, distributor, or an equivalent solution to the items being referenced above?
(4) If you are a large business, do you have any designated distributors? If so, please provide their company name, telephone, point of Contact and size status (if available).
(5) If you re a small business and you are an authorized distributor/reseller for the items identified above or an equivalent solution, do you alter; assemble; modify; the items requested in any way? If you do, state how and what is altered; assembled; modified?
(6) If you intend to subcontract any work on this contract, what portion of the total cost will be self-performed/will be performed by your organization? Please provide estimated detailed percentage breakdowns related to sub contracted work and completion of job.
(7) Does your company have an FSS contract with GSA or the NAC or are you a contract holder with any other federal contract? If so, please provide the contract number.
(8) If you are an FSS GSA/NAC contract holder or other federal contract holder, are the items/solution you are providing information for available on your schedule/contract?
(9) General pricing of your products/solution is encouraged. Pricing will be used for the purpose of market research only. It will not be used to evaluate for any type of award.
(10) Please submit your capabilities in regard to the salient characteristics detailed above and any information pertaining to brand name to establish capabilities for planning purposes?
(11) Please review salient characteristics/statement of work (if applicable) and provide feedback or suggestions. If none, please reply as N/A.
(12) Please provide your DUNS number.
*** Submissions addressing number (10) should show clear, compelling and convincing*** evidence that all brand name” meet all the salient characteristics.
This RFI will be conducted in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Part 13. Telephone responses will not be accepted. Responses must be received via e-mail to email@example.com no later than, 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on, September 02, 2020. This notice will help the VA in determining available potential sources only. Do not contact VA Medical Center staff regarding this requirement, as they are not authorized to discuss this matter related to this procurement action. All questions will be addressed by the Contracting Specialist, Jason May.
All firms responding to this Request for Information are advised that their response is not a request for proposal, therefore will not be considered for a contract award.
If a solicitation is issued, information will be posted on the FedBizOpps (FBO) web site for all qualified interested parties at a later date and interested parties must respond to the solicitation to be considered for award. This notice does not commit the government to contract for any supplies or services. The government will not pay for any information or administrative cost incurred in response to this Request for Information. Information will only be accepted in writing by e-mail to Contracting Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This RFI is issued solely for information and planning purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation. All information received in response to this RFI that is marked as proprietary will be handled accordingly. Responses to this notice are not offers and cannot be accepted by the Government to form a binding contract. Responders are solely responsible for all expenses associated with responding to this RFI.
End of Document
See attached document: Request For Information (RFI) SonoSite X-Porte Ultrasound Machine.
End of Document