(1) Action Code 3180-000021
(2) Date 9/2/2020
(3) Year – 2020
(4) Contracting Office ZIP Code – 20006
(5) Product or Service Code N099
(6) Contracting Office Address – 1800 G. St NW (Suite 540)
Washington DC 20006
(7) Subject Flooring replacement for the Veteran s Service Center located on Fort Bragg North Carolina.
(8) Proposed Solicitation Number 36C10E20Q0295
(9) Closing Response Date 09/17/2020
(10) Contact Point or Contracting Officer Jeffrey Reed (firstname.lastname@example.org)
(11) Contract Award and Solicitation Number 36C10E20Q0295
(12) Contract Award Dollar Amount -TBD
(13) Line Item Number
1. New Tarkett, Contour Plank flooring for the Fort Bragg Veteran s Service Center (INSTALLED)
(14) Contract Award Date. – TBD
(15) Contractor – TBD
1. Ã‚Â This is a combined synopsis/solicitation for commercial items prepared in accordance with the format in subpartÃ‚Â 12.6, as supplemented with additional information included in this notice. This announcement constitutes the only solicitation; proposals are being requested and a written solicitation will not be issued.
2. RFQ# 36C10E20Q0295
3. The solicitation document and incorporated provisions and clauses are those in effect through Federal Acquisition Circular 2020-01.
4. -This solicitation is set-aside exclusively for Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) concerns. To be considered for award prospective offerors must be a verified SDVOB concern in the VA Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) Veteran Information Pages (VIP) at the date and time set for receipt of offers. An Offeror who is not a verified SDVOB concern at the date and time set for receipt of offers will have their offer rejected as non-responsive and will not be considered for award. The NAICS code is 238330 (Flooring Contractors) and the business size standard is $16.5 million
5. Line item 1 New Tarkett, Contour Plank flooring for the Fort Bragg Veteran s Service Center (INSTALLED
6. This Statement of Work delineates the various tasks and activities required to replace the flooring for the VBA space in the Soldier Service Center at Ft. Bragg NC. The contractor shall provide all labor, personnel and material required for the flooring removal and installation at the Soldier Service Center, Bldg 4-2843 Normandy St. Ste. 100, Fort Bragg, NC 28310.
7. Items will be delivered to the Service Center at Fort Bragg by the vendor the same day as the installation begins.
8. The provision at 52.212-1, Instructions to Offerors-Commercial, applies to this acquisition.
9. The provision at 52.212-2, Evaluation-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
The evaluation criteria are Price and Past Performance.
10. Quoters are to include a completed copy of the provision at 52.212-3, Offeror Representations and Certifications-Commercial Items, with its offer.
11. The clause at 52.212-4, Contract Terms and Conditions-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition.
12. The clause at 52.212-5, Contract Terms and Conditions Required To Implement Statutes or Executive Orders-Commercial Items, applies to this acquisition. The following FAR clauses apply to this solicitation/contract:
52.204-10 Reporting Executive Compensation and First Tier Subcontract Awards
2.209-6 Protecting the Government s Interest When Subcontracting with Contractors Debarred, Suspended, or Proposed for Debarment
52.219-27 Notice of Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Set-Aside
52.219-28 Post Award Small Business Program Representation
52.222.-19 Child Labor Cooperation with Authorities and Remedies
52.222-21 Prohibition of Segregated Facilities
52.222-26 Equal Opportunity
52.222-36 Equal Opportunity for Workers with Disabilities
52.222-50 Combating Trafficking in Persons
52.223-18 Encouraging Contractor Policies to Ban Text Messaging While Driving
52.225-1 Buy American Supplies
52.225-13 Restriction on Certain Foreign Purchases
52.232-33 Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer System for Award Management
52.232-36 Payment by Third Party
13. Site visits are encouraged. Due to the COVID-19 situation, there will not a single site visit scheduled. If you desire a site visit contact email@example.com to schedule a site visit for some time during the week of 9/7/2020 through 9/11/2020.
15 All quotes are due to the Contracting Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4:00 PM EST on September 17, 2020.
16 All question shall be submitted in writing via email to email@example.com no later than 4:00 PM EST on September 11, 2020.
(17) The flooring shall be delivered to and installed at the Veteran s Service Center on Fort Bragg NC.
(18) This solicitation is set-aside exclusively for Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) concerns. To be considered for award prospective offerors must be a verified SDVOB concern in the VA Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) Veteran Information Pages (VIP) at the date and time set for receipt of offers. An Offeror who is not a verified SDVOB concern at the date and time set for receipt of offers will have their offer rejected as non-responsive and will not be considered for award.
36C10E20Q0295 – Combined Synopsis/Solicitation – N099–Flooring install at Soldier Support Center Ft. Bragg
(1) Action Code 3180-000021
This content is provided for members of the U.S. Veteran Business Alliance by Bidspeed
Bidspeed helps small business contractors win government contracts by dynamically combining several thousand publicly available data sources to provide detailed information and intelligence to government contractors, agencies, and advocacy organizations.