This market survey is being conducted to identify potential sources that may possess the expertise, capabilities, and experience to meet the requirements for qualification and perform manufacture of the Metallic Aircraft Seal for use by United States Air Force (USAF) personnel. The level of security clearance and amount of foreign participation in this requirement has not been determined. Contractors/Institutions responding to this market research are placed on notice that participation in this survey may not ensure participation in future solicitations or contract awards. The government will not reimburse participants for any expenses associated with their participation in this survey.
- Below is a document containing a description of the item and function and a Contractor Capability Survey, which allows you to provide your company’s capability.
- If, after reviewing this document, you desire to participate in the market research, you should provide documentation that supports your company’s capability in meeting these requirements. Failure to provide documentation may result in the government being unable to adequately assess your capabilities. If you lack sufficient experience in a particular area, please provide details explaining how you would overcome the lack of experience/capabilities in order to perform that portion of the requirement (i.e., teaming, subcontracting, etc.)
- Both large and small businesses are encouraged to participate in this Market Research. Joint ventures or teaming arrangements are encouraged. The proposed North American Industry Classification Systems (NAICS) Code is 336412, which has a corresponding Size Standard of 1,500 employees.
- This SSS is issued solely for informational and planning purposes. No funds are available to fund the information requested. The information in this notice is current as of the publication date but is subject to change and is not binding to the Government. Oral submissions of information are not acceptable.
- Questions relative to this market survey should be addressed to the requiring activity, plus phone number.
F100-PW-220 SEAL, AIR 2840-01-620-8083NZ
The 421st Supply Chain Management Squadron located at Tinker Air Force Base is requesting information, pursuant to FAR PART 10, in support of Market Research to identify potential sources for the manufacture of the NSN(s) listed below. The government has the associated technical data to provide to potential sources. Qualification requirements exist and can be located in beta.SAM. A Source Approval Request (SAR) package must be submitted for approval determination to the Oklahoma City Small Business Office. The company must have manufactured the Subject or Similar item within the past 36 months for the Original Equipment Manufacturer or Department of Defense in accordance with the available technical data. The projected estimated quantity for this PR# FD20302100373-00 is approximately 39ea.
First Article test required: N
Forecasted/requested delivery schedule: 39ea by 31Jan2023
Item description: Seal, Aircraft. #4 bearing front air seal/heat shield
CONTRACTOR CAPABILITY SURVEY
MANUFACTURE OF THE SEAL, AIR FOR THE F100-PW-220 ENGINE.
Part I. Business Information
Please provide the following business information for your company/institution and for any teaming or joint venture partners:
· Company/Institute Name:
· Point of Contact:
· CAGE Code:
- Phone Number:
- E-mail Address:
- Web Page URL:
· Size of business pursuant to North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Code:
Based on the above NAICS Code, state whether your company is:
- Small Business (Yes / No)
- Woman Owned Small Business (Yes / No)
- Small Disadvantaged Business (Yes / No)
- 8(a) Certified (Yes / No)
- HUBZone Certified (Yes / No)
- Veteran Owned Small Business (Yes / No)
- Service Disabled Veteran Small Business (Yes / No)
· Central Contractor Registration (CCR). (Yes / No)
· A statement as to whether your company is domestically or foreign owned (if foreign, please indicate the country of ownership).
Written responses, no facsimiles or e-mails please, must be received no later than 30 days after initial beta.SAM posting or close of business 20 November 2020.
Please e-mail your response advising if the requirements stated above can be met to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
Please email a copy of your response to:
3001 Staff DR, STE 1AC198C
Tinker AFB, OK 73145
Questions relative to this market research should be addressed to Treva Billinger, email: email@example.com