This sources sought is for planning purposes only and is not a request for proposal (RFP), request for quote (RFQ), invitation for bid (IFB), or an obligation on the part of the government to acquire any services/supplies. Responses to this sources sought are not offers and cannot be accepted by the government to form a binding contract. The government will determine if/how to proceed based on the results of this notice. Companies that respond to this notice should not expect to receive feedback regarding submissions. The government will not pay any costs incurred in response to this notice. All costs associated with responding to this sources sought will be solely at the expense of the responding party. The information provided in this notice is subject to change and is not binding on the government.
Please review the below product description and indicate if your company is able to provide the requested brand name surveys:
- Mercer 2021 US Long-Term Incentive and Equity Report, Electronic Version – qty 1
- Mercer 2021 United States MBD Executive Survey, Electronic Version – qty 1
- 2021 US Geographic Salary Differential Survey, Electronic Version – qty 1
Defense Contract Audit Agency
Electronic access to single user within 10 days after contract award.
All interested vendors capable of providing the brand name surveys must provide a simple capabilities statement that includes the following:
- Company name
- Government contract numbers that relate to this requirement, as applicalbe.
- Socioeconomic status(es)
- CAGE code
- DUNS number
- Size of business relative to NAICS code
- Mailing address
- Name, telephone number, and e-mail address for primary point of contact (POC) with the authority and knowledge to clarify responses with government representatives and can verify the demonstrated capabilities.
Any information provided by industry to the government as a result of this sources sought is strictly voluntary. Responses will not be returned. As a reminder, no entitlements to payment of any direct or indirect costs or changes to the government will arise as a result of vendor submission of responses or the government’s use of such information. The information obtained from industry responses to this notice may be used in the development of an acquisition strategy and a future solicitation, if applicable. The limit for all responses is 2 pages, single-sided, in Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format with a maximum of 12-point font on an 8.5 x 11 page with margins of 1”.
Interested vendors should submit their response via e-mail to Tiffany.Welch@dla.mil with “Sources Sought – Mercer Surveys” in the subject line.