Request for Information (RFI)
Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD)
SUBJECT: Request industry capability for Auxillary Floating Dry Dock AFDL Actuator Assemblies
THIS REQUEST FOR INFORMATION IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL. This request is a process to identify potential industry partners capable of providing the valve and actuator assemblies specified herein, prior to determining a method of acquisition.
RFI DATE: 16 March 2021
CONTRACTING OFFICE ADDRESS: 5001 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19112; DoDAAC: N64498
NAICS CODE: 332911 – Industrial Valve Manufacturing
CLASSIFICATION CODE (PSC/FSC): 4810 – Valves, Powered / 4820 Valves Non-Powered
TECHNICAL CODE: Code 40
RESPONSE DATE: 18 March 2021
CONTACT POINTS: Contracts, Maureen Fauske at Maureen.firstname.lastname@example.org; Technical, Philip Marino at Philip.email@example.com
Interested businesses are invited to submit capability statements, not to exceed five (5) double spaced, single-sided pages in length, demonstrating their ability to meet the requirements of the attached Valve and Actuator Assemblies Specifications. Capability Statements must address, at a minimum the following:
Section 1: Introduction. Identify the Sources Sought Number and Title
Section 2: Corporate Description.
- Name of Company and address
- Ownership, including whether: Small, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), 8(a), Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB), HUBZone, or Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Points of contact, including: Name, title, phone, and e-mail address
- CAGE Code and DUNS Number
Section 3: Technical Capabilities.
- Provide a detailed technical response that addresses the requirements identified in the attached Valve and Actuator Assemblies Specifications. Information should include but not be limited to:
- A complete description of the offeror’s capabilities (including technical, program management, prototyping, etc.) related experience, facilities, techniques, or unique combination of factors that would directly relate to the Government’s objectives as stated in the attached Specifications,
- The contractor’s ability to manage, as a Prime Contractor, the types and magnitude of all tasking in Specifications. The contractor’s capacity, or potential approach to achieving capacity, to execute the requirements of the Specifications. This response should include a discussion of resources available such as corporate management and currently employed personnel to be assigned to tasks under this effort to include professional qualifications, specific experience of such personnel, and the ability to have personnel located at the locations specified
Attachment: (1) AFDL Actuator Specifications
NSWCPD will accept only electronic unclassified submission of responses. Responses shall be sent to Maureen Fauske at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "RFI AFDL Actuator Specifications" All responses shall be unclassified and submitted no later than 4:00PM on 18 March 2021. Telephone responses will not be accepted.
Note: The requested information is for planning purposes and does not constitute a commitment, implied or otherwise, that a procurement action will be issued nor will the Government pay for the information solicited. All information and data received in response to this Request for Information marked or designated a corporate proprietary information will be fully protected and held in strict confidence.