SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE: 2023-2028_CFM_Fresno-Bakersfield_CA
TITLE: RFI – Complete Facility Maintenance Services, Fresno-Bakersfield CA
This is a Sources Sought Notice / request for information for market research purposes only per Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Part 10. This Sources Sought announcement is not a pre-solicitation notice or request for proposals/quotations and does not obligate the Government to issue a solicitation or award of a contract.
REQUIREMENT: This notice is issued by U.S. General Services Administration (GSA), Region 9, Public Building Service, Acquisition Management Division, San Francisco CA 94102 to identify sources capable of performing the work required in the Complete Facility Maintenance (CFM) Services Performance-Based Statement of Work (PBSOW) which includes Operations & Maintenance (O&M), VTE, Custodial, Grounds Maintenance and related services for the facilities located in Fresno and Bakersfield CA. The result of this market research will contribute to determining the method of procurement.
This acquisition will set aside 100% for the Small Business. The offeror must be a small business concern and/or with Socio-economic Classification and capable of performing work under the NAICS Classification 561210 Facilities Support Services and 561720 Janitorial Services.
NAICS Code 561210 Facilities Support Services and size standard is $41.5 million.
NAICS Code 561720 Janitorial Services and size standard is $19.5 million
There is no solicitation at this time. This request for capability information does not constitute a request for proposals; submission of any information in response to this market survey is purely voluntary; the government assumes no financial responsibility for any costs incurred.
ANTICIPATED PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: The period of performance is anticipated to be five years from 02/01/2023 thru 01/31/2028 for one base year and four (4) one-year options. (Subject to change at the discretion of the Government)
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE:
Robert E. Coyle Federal Building & U.S. Courthouse
2500 Tulare Street Fresno CA 93721
Bakersfield Federal Building and U.S. Courthouse
510 19th St, Bakersfield, CA 93301
SCOPE OF WORK:
This is a Performance Based Statement of Work (PBSOW) for Complete Facility Maintenance Services including Operations & Maintenance (O&M), VTE, Custodial, Grounds Maintenance and related services. The Contractor shall provide management, supervision, labor, travel costs, materials, equipment, and supplies (plus any associated costs for obtaining supplies, for example parking, shipping costs, etc) and shall be responsible for the efficient, effective, economical, and satisfactory operation, scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, repair of equipment and systems, including O&M, vertical transportation (VTE), custodial, grounds maintenance and all related services, located within the property line of the location at Robert E. Coyle Federal Building & U.S. Courthouse, 2500 Tulare Street Fresno CA 93721 and Bakersfield Federal Building & USCH located at the 510 19th Street, Bakersfield, CA 93301
System Requirement – O&M and VTE (but not limited to):
- Electrical systems and equipment.
- Mechanical, plumbing, and heating, ventilation, exhaust systems and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and equipment.
- Fire protection and life safety systems and equipment throughout the building
- All Control systems that are within the scope of this Contract, to include all Building Automation Systems (BAS), and/or specific HVAC Control system component, and any Elevator software and control systems (BAS and related CMMS and BAS computerized software maintenance is excluded).
- Architectural and Structural Systems, including fixtures and equipment within the site
- Lighting Systems and associated computer control equipment (if applicable)
- Service Desk operations
- Maintenance of Landscaping Irrigation systems
- Parking Control Equipment
- Roll-up and sliding garage doors and exterior fencing
- Elevators/Vertical Transportation systems, including locks, keycard systems, and control system maintenance
- Miscellaneous non-ASME code approved vertical transportation systems (courtroom wheel chair lifts)
- U.S. flag pole, lighting and pulley system
Custodial and Grounds Maintenance:
- Furnish all personnel, labor, equipment, materials, tools, supplies, supervision, management, training/certifications, and services, except as may be expressly set forth as Government furnished, and otherwise accomplish all actions necessary to or incident to, perform and provide the work efforts described in the contract.
- Ensure that their employees are properly trained, licensed and/or certified to operate necessary building systems or equipment for which licensed and/or certified personnel are required by Federal, State, or local laws; codes, or ordinances.
- Be responsible to make the management and operational decisions to meet the quality performance standards required under this contract.
- Use innovation, technology and other means and methods to develop and perform the most efficient cleaning services for the building.
- Implement an effective Quality Control Plan (QCP).
- Implement an effective service call system that results in prompt, professional, and courteous resolution of tenant concerns.
- Keep the CO or their designee informed of current status of the work being performed, provide all submittals and other pertinent information needed by the CO or their designee.
- Reduce the environmental impacts of work performed under this contract by using, to the maximum extent, environmentally sound practices, processes, and products.
- Provide training/certifications for their employees that stress stewardship in cleaning practices i.e., the use, disposal and recycling of cleaning chemicals; and dispensing equipment and packaging. Current information on stewardship, training, educational materials and other issues can be found in ASTM E1971-05 or at the ASTM web site. Information on these items is also available on the web site: Stewardship for the Cleaning of Commercial and Institutional Buildings (www.astm.org) and ISSA’s web site (www.issa.com).
SUBMISSION OF INFORMATION: Companies having capabilities necessary to meet or exceed the stated requirements are invited to provide information to contribute to this market survey/sources sought notice including commercial market information and company information.
If your organization has the potential capacity to perform these contract services, please provide the following information:
- Organization name, address, email address, website address, telephone number, DUNS number and size and type of ownership for the organization; and
- Tailored capability statements addressing the particulars of this effort, with appropriate documentation supporting claims of organizational and staff capability. If significant subcontracting or teaming is anticipated in order to deliver technical capability, organizations should address the administrative and management structure of such arrangements.
- Socio-economic Classification in Accordance with NAICS Code 561210 Facilities Support Services and NAICS Code 561720 Janitorial Services (check all that apply):
â˜ Small Business
â˜ Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
â˜ Verified SDVOSB by www.vip.vetbiz.gov
â˜ Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)
â˜ Verified VOSB by www.vip.vetbiz.gov
â˜ Small Disadvantage Business
â˜ Women-owned Small Business
â˜ Economically Disadvantaged Small Business
â˜ 8(a) Certified
â˜ Other: _________________________________________________
The government will evaluate market information to ascertain potential market capacity to:
- Provide services consistent in scope and scale with those described in this notice and otherwise anticipated;
- Secure and apply the full range of corporate financial, human capital, and technical resources required to successfully perform similar requirements.
- Implement a successful project management plan that includes management approach – staffing plan, and communication plan; technical approach and quality control plan compliance with requirements of the PWS; and
- Provide services under a performance-based service acquisition contract.
This requirement will be procured through full and open competition, and a single award may be made. Telephone inquiries will not be accepted or acknowledged, and no feedback or evaluations will be provided to companies regarding their submissions.
Submission Instructions: Interested parties who consider themselves qualified to perform the above-listed services are invited to submit a response to this Sources Sought Notice: 2023-2028_CFM_Fresno-Bakersfield_CA by COB Dec 01, 2021 at 4:00 PM-PST. All responses under this Sources Sought Notice must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions concerning this opportunity, please contact: Mei Chan.
This is NOT a request for proposals.
All responses are voluntary, and the Government is not obligated to any costs associated to a submitted response to this announcement.
Disclaimer and Important Notes: This Sources Sought Notice is for market research purposes only and does not constitute a Request for Proposal/Quotation; and it is not considered to be a commitment by the Government to award a contract nor will the Government pay for any information provided; no basis for claim against the Government shall arise as a result from a response to this Sources Sought Notice or Government use of any information provided.