- Scope of Work: Purchase, arrange for delivery and on-site installation of Ford F150 truck bed accessories as listed on the attached spreadsheet and Adobe attachments.
- Locations of Work: See attached accessories spreadsheet for delivery and on-site installation.
- Period of Performance: July 2020 – September 2020. Deliveries and on-site installations must be completed between 8:00am and 4:30pm, Monday – Friday.
- Deliverables: Delivery of accessories must be delivered inside the building. Locations will not have loading/unloading docks.
- Applicable Standards: Company must be in the truck accessories industry with experience in installing these types of accessories and meet FPAC company standards.
- Acceptance Criteria: On-site installer will notify the a NRCS employee that the installation has been completed, will give a brief demonstration of the workings of the new accessories, will give the NRCS employee a chance to examine the accessories for any defects, and provide NRCS will a copy of the work order with both the installer’s signature/date and the NRCS employee’s signature/date signifying the install was completed.
- Special Requirements: All installation must be on site and all installation tools/equipment must be provided by the installer.
2020080601 – Sources Sought – Purchase, arrange for delivery and on-site installation of Ford F150 truck bed accessories
This content is provided for members of the U.S. Veteran Business Alliance by Bidspeed
Bidspeed helps small business contractors win government contracts by dynamically combining several thousand publicly available data sources to provide detailed information and intelligence to government contractors, agencies, and advocacy organizations.