The U.S. Department of State, Office of Logistics Management on behalf of the Overseas Buildings Operations, Interior Design Division is seeking a U.S. Business(s) to provide international (overseas) systems furniture installation services. This work includes packing and installation of furniture and furnishings to an indefinite number of US Department of State Facilities overseas and may also include performing warehouse trips and inspection of all freight (in both non-secure and secure warehouses). The average project range is 20-200 desks with an average install time of 1-4 weeks.
It is requested that firms provide the following information outlined below:
- Vendor capability statement
- A small write up outlining experience with providing international systems furniture installation services and if any experience providing support to government agencies.
- Are your company’s install services available on schedule? Please provide GSA contract number if appropriate.
- Is your company a small business? Does your company fall under another socioeconomic category?
- Does your company currently hold an active security clearance with DSCA?
This Sources Sought incorporates provision 52.215-3 Request for Information or Solicitation for Planning Purposes (Oct 1997) as prescribed by 15.209(c)
Requests for clarification must be submitted, in writing, to Ms. Charlotte Cameron, no later than 12:00 p.m., Eastern Standard Time (EST) on Tuesday, October 13, 2020. The e-mail address to submit clarification questions is CameronCR@state.gov. Informational material must be received by 2:00 p.m. EST, on Friday, November 06, 2020 your material may be submitted via e-mail at CameronCR@state.gov
*****This is not a solicitation or request for proposals*****