This is a sources sought notice and is for INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. This is NOT a request for proposal, quotations, or bids.
The Department of the Interior, Interior Region 10 Â¿ California Great Basin, requests responses from Small Business, 8(a), Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), HUBZONE, and/or Women Owned Small Business (WOSB) contractors interested in providing under a Firm Fixed Price Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) for providing Closed Captioning Services for Human Resources Division Â¿ CGB-500 – as outlined below:
The Contractor shall provide a professional interpreter who will simultaneously translate spoken word(s) into English text on a computer screen to be read by hearing-impaired employee(s). Events may include, but are not limited to, Microsoft Teams online meetings, conference calls, workshops, seminars, training classes, and webinars.
The North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code for this requirement is 561492 Court Reporting and Stenotype Services which has an associated small business size standard of $16.5 million.
All organizations interested in providing these services should respond to this announcement by 2:00 PM PST on Friday, September 30, 2020. Responses to this sources sought announcement shall be in writing and sent via email to William Tanksley, Contracting Officer, at email@example.com. Please include notice number 140R2021Q0010 in your response. Responses should include the following information:
1. Name of organization, address including zip code, Point of Contact including phone number and email address, and the organizationÂ¿s DUNS number.
2. Confirmation of organizationÂ¿s active System for Award (SAM) registration with expiration date.
3. Business size and classification to include any designations as Certified Small Business, HUBZone Certified Small Business Concern, Section 8(a) contractor, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, Small Disadvantaged Business, Women Owned Small Business, or Large Business Concern.
4. Number of years of experience in this type of services.
5. Provide a minimum of two (2), but no more than five (5) similar requirements completed within the past five (5) years from the date of this announcement which demonstrates experience in providing all services included in this requirement.
6. Your companyÂ¿s intent to submit a quote should a solicitation be issued.