This is a Sources Sought announcement only. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS, QUOTATIONS OR BIDS, NOR A PROPOSED SYNOPSIS OF A PROPOSED CONTRACT ACTION UNDER FAR SUBPART 5.2 and no contract shall be awarded from this notice. No reimbursement will be made for any costs associated with providing information in response to this Sources Sought or any follow up information requests. No solicitation is currently available. The responses to this Sources Sought will help to shape the acquisition strategy in developing a competitive requirement.
This market research is to gain knowledge of interest, capabilities, and qualifications of interested Women-Owned Small Business firms and will be utilized by the Government to make appropriate acquisition planning decisions.
The Columbia-Pacific Northwest (CPN) Regional Office of the U.S. Bureau of Reclamation is conducting market research for a Construction contract. The work is located at Hungry Horse Dam and Power Plant approximately 20 miles northeast of Kalispell, Montana, 8 miles southeast of Columbia Falls, Montana in Flathead County.
Principle components of work to be performed under the specification includes:
A. Hungry Horse Potable Water Conveyance System
1. Converting test well into a production water well
2. Install new water main from well site location to Hungry Horse Dam
3. Install new water main inside the Hungry Horse Dam and make existing potable water piping connections.
4. Replace existing electrical panels, conductors, and miscellaneous items, appurtenances, and devices incidental to or necessary for a sound, secure, complete, and functional Potable Water Conveyance System.
B. The magnitude of this requirement is estimated between $1,000,000 and $5,000,000.
Sources are being sought for firms with a North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code 237110 Â¿ Water and Sewer Line and Related Structures Construction, with a Small Business Size Standard of $45 million.
Responses are requested with the following information and shall not exceed a total of 10 (ten) pages:
1. OfferorsÂ¿ name, address, Unique Entity ID (formerly DUNS), points of contact with telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
2. Business size/classification to include any/all additional designations as Small Business, HUBZone, Woman Owned, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, or 8(a) shall be indicated on first page of submission.
3. Description of capability to perform Construction as described above.
4. Past Performance/experience on contracts of similar scopes of work or construction contracts, describing no more than three (3) contracts (or specific task orders) completed within the past five years of the issue date of this Sources Sought Notice. The past performance information shall include project title, location, general description of the Construction to demonstrate relevance to the proposed project, the OfferorsÂ¿ role, dollar value of contract, and name of the company, agency or government entity for which the work was performed with contact information (reference name, phone number and e-mail address). If submitting past performance/experience on a project in the role of a subcontractor, include the Prime ContractorÂ¿s name and a quantifiable amount (percentage) of the project your company contributed to the overall scope of work. Prime Contractor experience is preferred but not required.
NO RESPONSES WILL BE ACCEPTED BY FAX.
Responses are requested by close of business Friday, March 3, 2023. Responses will not be returned. Telephonic responses will not be honored.
Large Business concerns need not respond.