The US Army Medical Command, Regional Health Contracting Office-Central, Health Contracting Cell, Fort Bliss, TX at William Beaumont Army Medical Center (WBAMC), is issuing this sources sought synopsis as a means of conducting market research to identify parties that have an interest in the resources to support this requirement for Blood & Blood Transfusion Services.
• Vendor must be certified by either American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) or College of American Pathologists (CAP)
• Vendor shall follow all regulatory standards of AABB & Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the manufacture and distribution of blood products
• Vendor to provide courier service for product delivery in validated transport containers
• Orders may be filled within 1, 4, or 24 hours of original request.
The applicable North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code assigned to this procurement is 621991, Blood and Organ Banks.
THERE IS NO SOLICITATION AT THIS TIME. This request for capability information does not constitute a request for proposals; submission of any information in response to this market survey is purely voluntary; the government assumes no financial responsibility for any costs incurred. If your organization has the potential capacity to provide these supplies, please provide the following information:
1) Organization name, address, email address, Web site address, telephone number, and size and type of ownership for the organization; and 2) Tailored capability statements shall address the particulars of this effort, with appropriate documentation supporting claims of organizational capability. Proprietary information, if any, should be minimized and MUST BE CLEARLY MARKED. To aid the Government, please segregate proprietary information. Please be advised that all submissions become Government property and will not be returned. The government will evaluate market information to ascertain potential market capacity to 1) provide supplies consistent in scope and scale with those described in this notice and otherwise anticipated; and 2) provide supplies under a performance based supplies acquisition contract.
BASED ON THE RESPONSES TO THIS SOURCES SOUGHT NOTICE/MARKET RESEARCH, THIS REQUIREMENT MAY BE SET-ASIDE FOR SMALL BUSINESSES, PROCURED THROUGH FULL AND OPEN COMPETITION OR SOLE SOURCE. Telephone inquiries will not be accepted or acknowledged, and no feedback or evaluations will be provided to companies regarding their submissions. Submission Instructions: Interested parties who consider themselves qualified to perform the above-listed service are invited to submit a response to this Sources Sought Notice by 03:00 p.m. MDT, August 31, 2020. All responses under this Sources Sought Notice must be emailed to Gerardo.email@example.com